What’s With the Title?
Blue Side Up...On the attitude indicator: Desired attitude for take off, cruise and landing, although all sorts of attitudes prevail in flight. As in life, attitude makes all the difference.
This site explores General Aviation and just about anything related to flying.
But if it’s NOT during Take off, Cruise and Landing….
- Zombie Politics
- Not Following the Checklist
- There’s a Jet in my Garage
- Honey, I shrunk the Flughafen
- Origin of the Pilot’s Checklist
- Feeling Blue?
- Requiem For A Fighter Pilot
- Tragedy at Reno
- An American Champion
- Up in the Air
- The One Airplane Basement
- Collision Course
- Making it Big
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Not a Good Day to Fly
WilkoDespite numerous misadventures, finally got the commercial license and is enjoying aerobatics. My airmanship, like my golf game, says I can't quit my day job.
- All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.Edmund Burke
I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things. Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
Extra 300 – That’s How I Roll