If you like anything related to flying you need to be here. This clip explains why:
10,000 planes; 578,000 aviation enthusiasts; 750 exhibitors and 1,000 demonstrations. Just to name a few:
- C.E. “Bud” Anderson, Jack Roush, Jim Hagedorn with two Old Crow P-51s
- D-Day paratroopers Col. Ed Shames and 1st Lt. Fred Bahlau with the C-47 Tico Belle
- “Max Effort” Air Show featuring DC-3/C-47 formation flights and aerial displays
- Christina Olds with the Collings Foundation F-4.
- The Lonestar Flight Museum’s B-17
- Buck & Bill Patillo with 2 P-51s, Sweet & Lovely and Little Rebel
- World Symposium on Electric Aircraft by GE Aviation
- Bob Hoover with the Vintage Wings of Canada’ s F-86
- Salute to Veterans with aerial demonstrations
- The Douglas AD-1 Skyraider
- Daily Air Shows and even one at night
July 26th through August 1st in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. What’s not to like?